Doctoring Slitting Rewinding for Batch Printing designed and built with Speed: 100 to 150 Mtrs / min. For Laminates like Film, Paper, Aluminium Foil, PVC, Plastic, LD, LDPE, PP, BOPP, Cloth, Biscuit Wrapper, Oil Wrapper, Soap Wrapper, Detergent Wrappers and many more. Salvage Rewinding (Correcting badly Wounded Reels for Inspection & Doctoring Operation.) Printing of Mfg. Date, Expiry Date, Batch No., Sr. No.
- Cantilever design-balancing body for easy loading and unloading of parent / rewound reel. Movable unwind stage for Edge guiding System (Hydraulic Web Aligner).
- Mechanical 1.5 / 2.5 Kg. Optional Magnetic powder brake with tension controller & Torque control potentiometer.
- Provision for incorporating Inkjet Printing System with Hot air ink drying.
- The Model is specially designed for correcting badly wounded reels for inspection & doctoring operation.
- It is great substitute to online coding / batching operation
- Convenient height for operation
- Compact Design
- Variable speed drive
- Double drive
|Technical Specification of Machine:|
|Web width||100 to 1500 MM|
|Max. Weight of Unwind||100 to 1000 KG (Different models for different weight)|
|Max. Parent Reel Dia.||400 MM|
|Max. Rewind Reel Dia.||400 MM|
|Rewind Core Dia.||76 MM|
|Motor||2 HP AC / DC Motor (3, 5 HP also available on suitable model)|
|Maximum Designed Speed||100 to 150 Mtrs / Min|