Krishna Engineering Works has designed and built narrow web slitting unit as ideal for slitting salvage winding, and de-laminatio of rolls. The units feature multiple diameter differential or air-expanding rewinder. It allows accurate inspection and narrow web slitting.
- Cantilever design-balancing body for easy loading and unloading of parent / rewound reel. Movable unwind stage for Edge guiding System (Hydraulic Web Aligner).
- Mechanical 1.5 / 2.5 Kg. Optional Magnetic powder brake with tension controller & Torque control potentiometer.
- Provision for incorporating Inkjet Printing System with Hot air ink drying.
- The Model is specially designed for correcting badly wounded reels for inspection & doctoring operation.
- It is great substitute to online coding / batching operation
- Convenient height for operation
- Compact Design
- Variable speed drive
- Double drive
|Technical Specification of Machine:|
|Web width||100 to 1500 MM|
|Max. Weight of Unwind||100 to 1000 KG (Different models for different weight)|
|Max. Parent Reel Dia.||400 MM|
|Max. Rewind Reel Dia.||400 MM|
|Rewind Core Dia.||76 MM|
|Motor||2 HP AC / DC Motor (3, 5 HP also available on suitable model)|
|Maximum Designed Speed||100 to 150 Mtrs / Min|