We are exporting and supplying thermal transfer overprinter, which allows printing high density bar-codes and labels that require longevity, paper, film, and even foil substrates. Also, direct thermal printing is popular in applications such as mailing, small parcel delivery, retail and the food industries where most items are stored away from heat and sunlight. It allows heat activated labels and do not require a ribbon.
Conveyor For Batch Printing
- Cantilever design-balancing body for easy loading and unloading of parent / rewound reel. Movable unwind stage for Edge guiding System (Hydraulic Web Aligner).
- Mechanical 1.5 / 2.5 Kg. Optional Magnetic powder brake with tension controller & Torque control potentiometer.
- Provision for incorporating Inkjet Printing System with Hot air ink drying.
- The Model is specially designed for correcting badly wounded reels for inspection & doctoring operation.
- It is great substitute to online coding / batching operation
- Convenient height for operation
- Compact Design
- Variable speed drive
- Double drive
|Technical Specification of Machine:|
|Web width||100 to 1500 MM|
|Max. Weight of Unwind||100 to 1000 KG (Different models for different weight)|
|Max. Parent Reel Dia.||400 MM|
|Max. Rewind Reel Dia.||400 MM|
|Rewind Core Dia.||76 MM|
|Motor||2 HP AC / DC Motor (3, 5 HP also available on suitable model)|
|Maximum Designed Speed||100 to 150 Mtrs / Min|